A grant from a charitable trust can have an amazing impact on the lives of a young person with a learning disability.
Gifts from trusts and foundations are a crucial source of income for halow, with every grant making a difference. Whether it’s a small gift from a family trust, to a major grant from a national funder, your support will be put to the very best use to help young people with a learning difficulty achieve their full potential.
We can offer your trust or foundation:
- The opportunity to support our work, or to fund a specific project or area of our work.
- Regular updates on the impact your support has on the lives of young people.
- Invitations to bespoke events with the chance to meet some of our key staff and trustees.
- An organised visit for you to see first-hand the difference your support is making.
- Appropriate recognition of grants by naming opportunities and public communications.
Our charitable trust partners
halow are indebted to the trusts and foundations that have supported us in recent years, including:
‘On a recent visit to the halow Project, I was particularly impressed and excited by the partnership between A Reason to Get Up and Birtley House care home. It is such a creative idea to give young people the task of nurturing the beautiful vegetable gardens at the home, and then to plan and prepare delicious meals with the fresh produce to share with the care home residents, definitely a win-win situation!
We are delighted that our recent financial donation has contributed to this collaboration and support for the young people’- Sally Borrow, The Borrows Charity Trust
Find out more
Whether you are a trustee or settlor, a trust administrator or advisor, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how your trust or foundation can help us improve the lives of young people with a learning disability.